Orthodontic treatment represents a significant investment in your or your child’s dental health and overall well-being. To make financial obligations as comfortable and affordable for you as possible, we offer many flexible payment options:
- No-down-payment financing
- No-interest in-office financing
- Discounted fees for patients who pay in full at the start of treatment
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards
- Assignment of insurance benefits: Our insurance coordinator will help you determine your benefits and will process the forms. We will do all we can to ensure you receive maximum benefits
- Cafeteria plans, flexible spending accounts, or accounts that take advantage of using pre-tax money to pay for medical treatment: In recent years, these plans have become very popular. If you have one, we will work with you to help make payment arrangements so you can take advantage of this program. We ask that you know your plan’s terms and limitations, because some of these plans are very specific.
- Personal loans for medical expenses. We recommend Lending Club who connects investors with borrowers to provide low-cost loans to finance your orthodontics investment.
To learn more about what is and is not included with your investment, please visit our First Visit page.
If you have any questions, contact our office at (513) 737-6442.